“Not only is health a normal condition, but it is our duty to not only to attain it but to maintain it.” Joseph Pilates.
At Laura’s Pilates & Injury Therapy we value the importance of moving and how it can help relieve pain and discomfort. Pilates help strengthen from the inside out and wakens up our system.
“Change happens through movement and movement heals.”, Joseph Pilates.
At our studio, we specialise in both Reformer and Mat Pilates, offering a variety of personal training and group sessions. From experience I’ve seen the importance of Pilates during the assessment and treatment of injuries., not to mention its prevention. I have an ‘eye’ to notice what movement is affected and the knowledge to go about examining, treating and prescribing exercises to work on the issues in hand. My background in the Fitness industry also helps and I can cater for all population with programs, rehab and strengthening; from sedentary to athletes; young and old along with pre- & post natal. Early and late appointment available.
Why Choose us?
- Over 10 years Experience in dealing with injury assessment and involving movement and education to clients to help them help themselves and manage their issues.
- Small Class Group Size
- Reformers Class – max 5 people
- Mat Class – max 10 people
- Friendly environment with staff making it their aim for you to get the most from your sessions and aftercare.
- Private 121 personal training sessions in both Mat Pilates and the Reformer available. These are especially useful for pre- or post surgery individuals; individuals who are conscious about themselves during exercise; those who want to make the most out of their sessions and get a better understanding before joining group classes; the elderly and other special populations.
- Specialise in both Pre- and Post Natal Pilates on the Mat & Reformers. Although all pregnancies are different, as a mother of two who has had both a ‘normal’ and cesarian delivery, my experience has given me a better understanding to help women.
- Injury assessment and treatment background to help people move better and decrease pain. Different modalities and techniques we use are; Dry Needling and Vacuum Cupping Therapies, Deep Tissue and Sports Massage, Trigger Point Release Therapy and Kinesio Taping.
- Online booking system to allow you manage your own schedule and classes
- Car Park straight across the road
Lahinch, Co. Clare
Laura’s Pilates & Injury Therapy is located in the West of Clare in Lahinch. Located 5km from the Cliffs of Moher, a 5-minute drive to Liscannor, 15 minutes from Doolin, 20 from Lisdoonvarna and only 30 from Ennis.
Mat Pilates L2/3 ONLINE
Mat Pilates L1/2 ONLINE - FREE
Pilates Fusion ONLINE
Schedule private sessions:
Pilates and injury therapy/massage
Book Group Pilates