1 TO 1 PILATES
“A man is as young as his spinal column.”, Joseph Pilates
Benefits of Private 121 Pilates
Many people don’t know what to expect from Private 1-to-1 Pilates sessions. You might ask the question ‘Why do these sessions?’ Private 1-to-1 Pilates sessions are very beneficial for a number of reasons;
- they allow you time to move at your own pace
- excellent to help you learn how to manage and/or prevent injuries
- help you gain a more detailed understanding of;
- how to position yourself correctly,
- what muscles should be working during a particular exercise
- help you to activate the right muscles.
- excellent for pre and/or post surgery rehabilitation
- help you gain confidence
- sessions designed specifically for your needs/ability
- allow you work in a safe space
- great stepping stone to go to groups
An important benefit of the Individual sessions is that they move at your pace which is not always the case with group classes. If you’re struggling with a move or finding pain/discomfort in an area, time can be given to help you with this. Alternatively, if you’re picking everything up quickly the class can move at a faster pace. You always have the option of joining a group class once you have grasped the basics and feel more comfortable about what you need to do.